- A few reviewers who have bought the shoe in the early 1990s still felt the nostalgia and retro vibes of the Air Trainer Huarache sneaker.
- A few wearers attest to its comfort that lasts all day. They are delighted with the comfy and plush feel of its cushioned sockliner.
- Some wearers buy the revived Nike Air Trainer Huarache because of its supportive midfoot straps.
- Some reviewers love the secure fit and sock-like feel of the interiors of the sneaker.
- The Nike Air Trainer Huarache shoes have a budget-friendly retail price.
- The interior, especially the toe box area, is well ventilated due to the perforations in the upper.
- In spite of its bulky appearance, many reviewers claim it is surprisingly very lightweight.
- A couple of reviewers praise its unique color blocking that visually pops and compliments their personal style.
- The Air Trainer Huarache shoe by Nike has a pull tab at the back that allows for quick fitting and removal.