- The Nike Structure 20 Shield is remarkably comfortable, based on most of the reviews.
- The Dynamic Support in the midsole provides a stable ride.
- The weather-resistant upper offers protection against the elements.
- Some runners noted the sufficient cushioning that absorbs impact quite well.
- A handful of runners with knee and back pains found the ride to be really good for them.
- There are a couple of different color combinations.
- A few liked its lightweight nature despite the cushioning and stability features.
- Several runners found the cushioning and stability as just exactly what they need.
- It feels responsive and resilient, according to a handful of comments.