- The Nike Dart 12 was suitably lightweight, according to many of those who tried it.
- Several testers noted that it had an adequate fit.
- Based on a number of reviews, this model was able to deliver comfort and support to the foot, thus making the running experience more agreeable.
- Many testers actually felt the air as it flowed into the foot-chamber and cooled their feet.
- Some consumers wrote that wearing this shoe reduced, and even prevented, knee pain.
- Though the color schemes were subtle, they still enticed those who have reviewed this version.
- The price of the Nike Dart 12 gained many fans and they said that it was affordable.
- The underfoot experience didn’t leave a lot to be desired, according to many runners; they felt that it cushioned the foot well.
- The rubber compound in the outsole received praise because it didn’t wear off easily, and because it gripped the asphalt with ease.