- A lot of testers welcomed the style of the Nike Flex RN 2015, which, for them, was cool and elegant.
- The general durability of this model was lauded by a number of runners; they said that the components didn’t wear off easily.
- It felt adequately lightweight, according to some users.
- The flexibility of the underfoot platform was given praise because it allowed the runners to move their feet more naturally through the gait cycle.
- The cushioning system was recognized by many for its capability to carry the foot responsibly and cushion impact during the landing phase.
- Most reviewers appreciated the upper unit, which is a mix of mesh and foam that enhanced the fit and breathability.
- The outsole held onto the ground with ease and sureness, as noted by some testers.
- It was an affordable shoe, according to those who have tried it.