- The plush inner sleeve and the soft cushioning are the main reasons for the Lunarglide 8’s comfortable ride, based on most reviews.
- It runs very light for a stability shoe, according to several comments.
- A good number of runners have used the 8th iteration of the Lunarglide as an up-tempo or high-mileage trainer.
- The breathability of the shoe was appreciated by a few.
- A small number of reviewers noticed that it performed as well or better than some of the most popular lightweight stability shoes around.
- More than a few runners noted that this shoe was reasonably-priced.
- More than 10 different color combinations for runners to choose from.