- The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor cleat uses a Flyknit upper which is deemed by a majority of its users to be very comfortable.
- The bumps featured in the upper gives the player a better ball touch, several users expressed.
- A significant number of reviewers expressed that they are very satisfied with the price given the quality of the Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor shoe.
- Ball control is great with this football model, one user said.
- With a nylon stitching connecting the forefoot to the toebox area, this shoe aims for durability.
- The Nike MagistaX Proximo II Indoor cleat provides a decent amount of traction, said a number of reviews.
- This cleat features a non-marking outsole for gym floors.