- Most of the positive reviews are centered on Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit’s superb ball touch and control.
- Some users felt that it fits like a glove.
- Comfort was also one of the frequently mentioned feedback.
- A couple of reviewers noted they are getting great value for their money with this mid-cut cleat as it has several similar features with the more expensive Nike Superfly V.
- One reviewer especially mentioned the cleat’s stud pattern which helped him improve his acceleration.
- Many players noticed that the soccer cleat’s upper is specifically helpful for passing and shooting.
- Few users perceived the ball to be durable due to the synthetic material used.
- Some users felt the distinct lightness of the said cleats.