- Several testers claim that the Zoom Fly 3 has a sizing scheme that follows their expectations.
- Some consumers feel that the underfoot experience of this Nike running shoe is reactive enough to permit speedier toe-offs.
- The generous height of the midsole unit allow for extended running sessions, according to most runners.
- The aesthetics of this neutral running shoe are praised for being highly appreciable and street-ready.
- A couple of purchasers welcome the traction capacity of the outsole, likening it to a car tire that can handle the wet and dry ground.